Polynesian Plaza Location & Directions
Polynesian Plaza is ideally located on Kalakaua Avenue and Beach Walk, the new focal point of revitalized Waikiki, and just one block to world-famous beaches.
Parking is available in the King Kalakaua Plaza for $20/day.
Polynesian Plaza hotel address
2131 Kalakaua Avenue
Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, HI 96815
Directions to Polynesian Plaza
From the Airport via H-1 East
- Take H-1 Freeway eastbound for Honolulu
- Exit at Punahou Street
- Make first right onto Punahou Street
- Make first right onto Beretania Avenue
- Make first left onto Kalakaua Avenue
- Polynesian Plaza will be on the right-hand side after passing Fort DeRussy and before Teddy Bear World
From the Airport via Nimitz Highway
- Driving from Honolulu International Airport (HNL), take H-1 Freeway Eastbound for Honolulu.
- Exit at Nimitz Highway which becomes Ala Moana Boulevard.
- Continue on Ala Moana Boulevard until the road ends and turn right onto Kalakaua Avenue.
- 2131 Kalakaua Avenue is on the right.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Luxury Row at 2100 Kalakaua Avenue – Directly across the street
- Waikiki Beachwalk (shopping and dining) – 1 block
- Hawaii Convention Center – 1 mile
- Royal Hawaiian Center (shopping, dining & entertainment) – 2 blocks
- Ala Moana Beach Park – 1 ½ miles
- Ala Moana Shopping Center (shopping, dining & entertainment) – 1½ miles